PECompact is a useful, trial version program only available for Windows, being part of the category Development software and has been created by Bitsum.
More about PECompact
Since the software joined our selection of software and apps in 2007, it has managed to achieve 11,843 downloads, and last week it gained 6 downloads.The current version of the program is 3.00.2 and the latest update was on 9/30/2009. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and it is available in English.About the download, PECompact is a slick software that requires less free space than the average program in the section Development software. It's a program mostly downloaded in many countries such as Egypt and Turkey.
- Addition.Package: Added user contributed ElfHash plug-in (a fast hash algorithm)
- Addition.Package: Added user contributed Pascal/Delphi header files for all plug-in types (registered version only)
- Addition.Package: Added user contributed 'IsDebuggerPresent' API plug-in (registered version only)
- Addition.Package: Added user contributed API hook and Codec plug-ins developed in Delphi
- Addition.Installer: Added x64 build of PEHTLib.lib
- Change.GUI: Improved message boxes (updated to XMessageBox 1.10 and applied Bitsum custom mods)
- Change.PETrim: Enhanced stripping of debug directories
- Change.PEHTLib: Change to macros
- Change.Installer: Switched to UNICODE build of NSIS
- Change.Localization: Updated Swedish translation
- Change.Docs: Added credits for contributions of BoB of team PEiD
- Change.Docs: Some minor maintenance and improvements
- Removal.Installer: Some out of date languages removed
- Fix.GUI: Adjustments to initial display position of child windows
- Fix.UpdateChecker: Fixed missing space after beta version numbers
- Fix.Installer: Fixed missing application icon in 'Add/remove programs' or 'Programs and features'
- Fix.PEHTLib: Some fixes for thread safety, applies only to users of PEHideText
- Fix.Core: Fixed issue where small decoder was sometimes being used even when fast decoder was specified
- Fix.EADLoader: Fixed conflict with removal of import table by enhanced anti-debug loader and Restore Imports option
- Fix.TestCodec: Removed dependency on CRT DLLs